Friday, June 5, 2015

NI Vision Builder Face Recognition

 

Today I will post about face recognition with NI Vision Builder, the main thing is to recognize some parts of the face. But everyone has a nose, eyes and mouth so the question will be: Will it recognize everybody?

The real answer could be yes if you are just looking for those things, in this case I’m looking for those things and also adding a special way to recognize me so no one could access.

What I’m actually adding is a measuring from point to point because even though everybody has a nose, eyes and mouth not all of us have the same measures form one part to the other.

In the picture below you can see the main program:

Main

As I said before, I’m looking for the nose and the eyes specifically as you can see in next pictures:

buscar_nariz

buscar_ojo_derecho

buscar_ojo_izquierdo

The next thing is the distance, I measure from one eye to the nose and the distance from one eye to the other, you can see it below:

Distancia1

distancia2

After I find everything and measure I have told NI Vision Builder that is one of the distances is TRUE then is me. See the picture below:

logic

And here is another picture when I was trying the program.

Presentacion_Practica

You can download the files in this link:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7dtMeeMPK5rfnJCSVlRVTkxRzdSeHBMWDJ6THVPWmdHdm1kZ3NwNTYzSEJ5b0ZmdlFoMG8&usp=sharing

File name: Face_recognition.zip

Version of NI Vision Builder 2013

5 comments:

  1. Hi :) , Iam an enginering student and i need your help on a project (Eye tracking wheelchair ) .
    Would you mind to help me ??
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, contact me on juanernestobiondi@gmail.com.

      Sorry for the late reply.

      Delete
    2. Hello there ! i need your help too & i've mailed you on mailing address

      Delete
  2. hi this images are not visible what should i do

    ReplyDelete
  3. am working on face detection project if you could help me it will be well and good

    ReplyDelete